Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What you've been waiting for...


This is for my niece...... can't wait to see you.... for really!!

In Cambodia at the food stalls..... it is hot as balls and just as sweaty. Love the food stalls because they are so cheap. And if you cant tell from the pic.... i have lost a lot of weight... am really hairy... and have a helaciaous farmers tan
This was at Banyon temple at Angkor Wat in Cambodia

This is the place where monk chat took place.... crazy beautiful
Me and V-didy at Ta Phrom in Angkor.... I totally felt like the male version of Laura Croft: Tomb Raider. The jugle had totally taken this place over and there were trees like this growing out of the walls everywhere

Tubing down the river in Vang Vieng.... not quite the Guadalup (note farmers tan)

At Angkor Wat main temple................ so cool
This is where me and vida biked to..... we only had energy to stand in the lake and take pictures

7 comments:

Jami said...

So this is the competition, huh? jk I love this picture!! Can't wait to see more! I'm glad you and Vida survived the bike trip. It sounds insane!!! Miss you!

john said...

can you bring one back for me? i just want one.

Anonymous said...

Dustin, I hope you don't mind but some of the people at work wanted to see your blog so I gave them the address. Hope you are okay with that? Be careful and continue to have a great time! Mom

Faith said...

From Haley (verbatim):

"Dear Love, I hope you come and see me at my house cause I love you and I'm sending you a letter today...and I really want to tell you that at my school I am having a holiday that is called 'the Circus'...and it has animals...and I hope you have a great day when you're there and I'll see you when you come to my house a very long time ago. I'm done.

I love you and I hope you have a great day. bye!"

Your niece misses you if you can't tell...how funny that she said "Dear Love" - I tried not to laugh out loud :)

Dustin said...

Mom: I must admit that I am super surprised that you figured out how to post on here! haha! I guess those online classes at Hill College are really paying off. And yes it is okay that you gave out the blog address... the more readers the better.... hi Kristy!

Haley: Hello Love... I am glad to see that you are getting so smart at school with all of your proper letter writing. And it is so nice to hear about the circus holiday at your school with all the animals. It was nice to get your letter and I cant wait to see you when i come to your house, but I hope that it wont be a very long time ago. I love and miss you more than you know. Take care of your baby brother for me... he needs to have a big sister that is really nice to him and takes care of him and he will love you forever and ever. Love you turkey butt! ~ Uncle Dusty

John Bonner: No you cant have an elephant

Faith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faith said...

haley laughed and laughed at the "turkey butt" and wanted to write you another letter.

From Haley:
"Dear Love, I hope that you come to my house and play with me and take Jami. I laugh b/c that baby elephant kissed you on the cheek and I also loved it when the mama elephant got close by you. I weared my pretty gown to my party (she was a tight rope walker and wore her ballerina dress & tutu) and I just want to call it a gown...and I got popcorn and a colorful cup with lemonade, and I played on the balance beam and Mr. Michael was the funny ringmaster and everyone laughed at him. I hope you have a great time and bye bye turkey butt - giggle giggle!"

she told me she said turkey butt 3 times, but noticed that I only captured it in her message once - she was talking too fast, I know you can't believe that - ha ha