Thursday, May 8, 2008

Be sure to check the comments

I just spent a lot of time trying to reply to comments.... so if you posted a comment, be sure to check them out because i am spending valuable bahts that i could be using on BEER! Cheers. Headed to the Andaman Coast tomorrow (the one hit by the Burmese Cyclone and actually right on the Burma border... but supposedly the cyclone and the rain has passed.... just in case... we are going to be in Krabi, Railay, and Koh Lanta. lots of love and hope to see everyone soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dustin,

Kristi says hi too! It was Ruth that ask for your blog address. I can now try and post more comments because I'm finished with FINALS! Guess what- final score in Music Appreciation 118 Ha! Ha! You didn't think I could do it. Your adventures sound so wonderful. Memories you will never forget and an oppurtunity that many never have. Jami's trip sounds great too. I wish the two of you could have experienced this together- but hopefully next time. Tell Vida I said Hello- I'm so glad she met up with you - I know she will help keep you out of trouble? Hopefully! I love the pictures- My God, you are looking so much like your Daddy did way back when! I love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Dustin, My comment shows anonymous Sorry! Mom

Faith said...

Thought I would share this story online since I can't call you: It is mindnight Thurs night and I am up trying to organize - Haley woke up from a dead sleep on the couch (since I'm not in bed with her). While she was sleeping I had put some pics of the kiddos on the mantle…apparently Haley has been staring at them b/c she just said, "Hey Mommy, guess what? Cooper looks fatter in pictures and I look skinnier…I am just so skinny." I couldn't refute that point - ha ha. Then she randomly asked me if Supergirl is in heaven - go back to sleep child!! Anyway, thought you would get as much of a chuckle out of it as I did. Hurry home - you've been gone long enough.