Thursday, April 24, 2008

For Your Entertaiment Pleasure: Ping Pong Continued

I just wanted to thank all you guys for your comments.... i love logging on to hear what you guys have to say about my travels. So thanks for reading and keep the comments coming. Since the ping pong show caught everyones attention I thought I would add some more about it.
Well when we first walked in and was swarmed by the performers i guess you would call them.... and before I realized what was happening I was holding a big ass candle and being pushed up to the stage.... where low and behold there was a chick laying there with a metal tube coming out of her va-jay-jay. Then a huge puff of air came out as she quefed (sp?) the candle out. So then she sang "Happy Bert-day" to me. Gotta love you some Thailand. What really disturbes me is that there must be some people in the world that get off to that stuff. For me it was just the pure novelty of it all. I was just glad that all the customers in that joint were young backpackers like me and not creepy old dudes. It had more the feel of a comedy show than something perverted. I had my first brush with the law yesterday too when I accepted a 20 baht tuk tuk ride. I was really impressed because i thought it was the first time one of the drivers wasnt trying to rip me off and felt like i was getting a pretty good price. BUT... halfway in the drive i realized that he was trying to say 200 baht. So I was like NO way! I knew that was too high. So i told him i would give him a 20 and walk the rest of the way. So he called the Police over. Crazy. I think it was because the popo spoke a little better English and not that he wanted me arrested. I ended up giving him a 20 baht and 1 US dollar and an apology and walked my happy ass the rest of the day. Yet another day of avoiding Thai prison. Heres to tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Sounds like you are having a great time. Wish I were a lot younger and there with you. Continue to have a good time but be SAFE. Bubba,Gma & Gpa

Unknown said...

Dustin,
I am absolutely loving your blog--and also wishing I were there experiencing it first-hand. Well, maybe not the vagina fire extinguisher (although as a future gynecologist that should probably interest me!). Thanks for taking the time to write such colorful entries--be safe and take good care of Vida for me!
Nancey